Head of Esports / Esports Manager (Dependent Upon Experience)
In a busy creative studio in Clerkenwell, this is a great opportunity to develop Maverick’s games business in the world of esports advertising, branding and promotion.
You are looking to leverage your entrepreneurial skills in the world of brand communications and esports.
You have extensive knowledge of the video games industry, competitive gaming and all aspects of esports.
You can demonstrate the researching, networking and communication skills to spot opportunities and develop solutions for a range of clients.
You understand the role of advertising and brand communication and have a passion for great creative ideas, presenting them, and making them happen.
- Develop Maverick’s business within esports, selling Maverick as a partner of choice for creative throughout the industry.
- Create and distribute attention-grabbing collateral that keeps Maverick esports in front of clients and the wider esports industry.
- Research and selling in Maverick’s services to clients with a focus upon European developers, publishers, and brands looking to engage within the space.
- Working closely with producers and creatives to ensure projects are pitched, won and delivered to the highest quality.
- Being our brand ambassador; attending trade shows, client meetings and spreading our message on and offline.
Skills and Experience:
- Track record of finding and winning opportunities with a range of clients.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Organized with high attention to detail and great work ethic.
- Demonstratable passion for esports and involvement within the space.
Expect a great working environment, a competitive salary with a commission scheme and other treats and perks such as fresh coffee, beer o’clock and staff nights out!
Maverick is an award-winning video gaming specialist creative agency. Established in 1995 we work with the world’s leading publishers, developers and brands throughout the world including Pokémon, Bandai Namco, Capcom, Ubisoft and Red Bull.
Email your c.v. to email@example.com with the subject “I’m Maverick’s Next Esports Manager” together with 100 words that describe why you’ll rock this role.
Deadline 30th August 2019