NEW ROLE: BIZ DEV (ESPORTS & GAMING)
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
- You're looking to leverage your entrepreneurial skills in the world of brand communications and esports.
- You have extensive knowledge of video games, competitive gaming and all aspects of esports.
- You can demonstrate the researching, networking and communication skills to spot opportunities and develop solutions for a range of clients.
- You understand the role of advertising and brand communication and have a passion for great creative ideas, presenting them and making them happen.
- Develop Maverick’s business within esports, selling Maverick as a partner of choice for creative throughout the industry.
- Create and distribute attention-grabbing collateral that keeps Maverick esports in front of clients and the wider esports industry.
- Research and selling in Maverick’s services to clients with a focus upon European developers, publishers and brands looking to engage within the space.
- Working closely with producers and creatives to ensure projects are pitched, won and delivered to the highest quality.
- Being our brand ambassador; attending trade shows, client meetings and spreading our message on and offline.
Expect a great working environment, a competitive salary with a commission scheme and other treats and perks such as fresh coffee, beer o’clock and staff nights out!
Skills & Experience:
- Track record of finding and winning opportunities with a range of clients.
- Understanding of marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Great communication skills -- both written and verbal.
- Organised with high attention to detail and great work ethic.
- Demonstratable passion for esports and involvement within the space.
Email your c.v. to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “I’m Maverick’s Next Biz Dev” together with 100 words that describe why you’ll rock this role.