Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
Are you a Motion Designer, Editor, Animator looking for a great job in an award-winning studio?
Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere it’s appreciated and developed?
Got great technical skills and need a place that will allow you to progress and use them?
Excited about working on Trailers, TV Ads, Design, VR and more for Video Games and Film?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Creative at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the games/entertainment industry. You will be encouraged to take projects on and own them, from briefing, concepts through editing, motion graphics, animation, sound design etc. At Maverick you will really be able to develop your skills and get hands-on experience in projects big and small, working with clients such as EA, Pokémon, Square Enix and Bandai Namco to mention but a few.
Skills and Experience:
- Great Showreel of creative work; motion graphics, editing, animation, design etc.
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to provide a polished presentation.
- Confidence to pick up and learn a range of software, technology and creative disciplines.
- Interest in advertising, video games and filmed entertainment.
- Degree or equivalent in related area i.e. Design, Art, Film, Animation etc.
- General 3D Animation skills/experience is particularly desirable!
Email your CV and showreel with the subject “I’m Maverick’s new Creative!” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you show us or link us to the work/portfolio/showreel that best illustrates your suitability to this role.
Recent graduates welcome to apply!