Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
Do you have an active interest in the video game and entertainment industry? Can you be super creative– coming up with exciting, against-the-grain ideas for social media? If you’re a self-starter who boasts excellent written and verbal communication skills, this could be the perfect role for you.
Based in our busy creative studio in Clerkenwell, this is a great opportunity to join a talented team working on a range of exciting advertising, TV and trailer projects with some of the biggest names in the video games industry including PlayStation, Ubisoft, Pokemon, Red Bull and Electronic Arts to name a few.
The role includes:
- Developing relationships with clients to identify social media opportunities, adding value to their existing work and helping them exceed their goals.
- Proactively developing creative and strategic proposals for clients that tie into our existing pipeline of opportunities and work.
- Presenting these proposals in order to pitch for social media work.
- Communicating the requirements of client projects, ensuring these are clearly identified in written briefs. Take and give project feedback throughout the project ensuring comprehensive debriefs take place with the client upon completion of projects.
- Sourcing creative talent options and decide on the best creative and production approach to achieve the brief.
- Creating project budgets and schedules to ensure we achieve benchmarks and deliver a high quality result.
- Ensuring accurate internal project reporting and administration on projects.
- Building strong relationships with suppliers, engaging them so that they are motivated to deliver high quality results for Maverick’s clients.
- Improving understanding of our client’s social media needs and appetites, the market and the effectiveness of the work we do beyond the life of the current project’s delivery.
- Increasing the scope of social media projects and of our work with clients at every opportunity. Share insights from clients back to Maverick and present new ideas etc. to clients.
- Contributing to Maverick’s Marketing and Business Development, attend industry events and client entertaining.
- Presenting Maverick to clients – create presentations and pitches in order to raise awareness and develop relationships.
Skills & Experience:
- 3+ years experience in producing/project management for social media work in agency.
- 2+ years experience in social media creative development and strategy.
- 1+ year account management/client handling.
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Adobe Suite (review and check etc. to basic level).
- Client facing, liaising experience.
- 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant field preferred.
Our Maverick brand is based upon three things; being creative, building great relationships and “making it happen” – please apply with your C.V. and a cover letter explaining in 200 words (or less) how you demonstrate these three qualities in what you’ve achieved so far in your career.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “I’m your next Social Media Account Manager!”