We’re recruiting for a Client Services Director / Business Director is needed to join our Award Winning and expanding Creative Agency and deliver global campaigns for the video games industry. This is a truly unique opportunity to move into a senior management position with long term potential and career growth.
With clients that include Pokémon, Bandai Namco, Red Bull, Square Enix, Ubisoft and Electronic Arts (to name just a few), we have been producing amazing creative work for the world’s best games publishers, brands and developers since 1995. With projects that span trailers, TV ads, animation, social media & influencer campaigns we have an unrivalled reputation for our creative output. Working out of our central London studio, the Client Services Director / Business Director will play an integral role in managing a team and developing the agency and its relationships with clients.
Reporting to the Managing Director the Client Services Director / Business Director will be responsible for the agency’s Sales, Marketing and Account Handling in Europe and North America where the agency is opening operations. This is a unique opportunity, with huge potential, to join an agency that is looking for a dynamic director to become an instrumental figure in the development of the company.
Are you able to build strong relationships with existing and prospective clients? Are you a people person, who boasts excellent communication and presentation skills? If you have a keen interest in advertising, games and entertainment you could be the perfect fit to join us as the new Client Services & Business Director.
Play a leading role as a member of the senior management team overseeing our relationships with clients, contributing to overall strategy and growth of the agency in Europe and subsequently into the US/Canada and the development and quality of our services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Grow accounts through gaining a deep understanding of clients’ products, goals and communication objectives and creating opportunities for Maverick to realise these through providing exemplary ideas and services.
- Develop client accounts plans and contact strategies for key accounts and ensure delivery against quarterly sales and account management targets.
- Ensure the smooth running of our client facing operations, the organisation of the account handling and department.
- Manage our New Business to establish highly effective relationships with senior decision makers of client companies around the world to gain OTT’s and grow strong relationships.
- Manage B2B marketing communications and client contact strategies to ensure we achieve the optimum type and level of contact and exposure to clients in order to maximise opportunities to sell our services and learn client needs.
- Oversee the qualification and pitching of client briefs and OTT’s working with Creative and Production departments to ensure that our proposals and presentations are of the highest quality and can generate profits as well as potential award winning work.
- Debrief completed/won/lost projects and contribute to continuous improvement, best practice and training.
- Review and provide motivation and support for staff and their personal development.
- Attend industry events, trade shows etc.
Skills & Experience:
• 3 years director level in client facing role within marketing, client services, creative agency, creative services, video games.
• Experience in video games, creative agency or entertainment industry position.
• Sales/Account management skills, ideally within a creative or advertising role.
• 3 years in team building & people management.
• 3 years commercial responsibilities for deal making.
Our Maverick brand is based upon three things; being creative, building great relationships and “making it happen” – please apply with your C.V. and a cover letter explaining in 200 words (or less) how you demonstrate these three qualities in what you’ve achieved so far in your career.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “I’m your new Client Services & Business Director!”