Are you a Creative Content Creator/Art Director ?
Maverick are currently looking for an experienced Freelance Social Creative/Art Director who has experience within the gaming and entertainment sector to help us develop our social and content offering across numerous clients.
You must be able to take existing creative concepts for ATL and TV ads and turn those ideas into holistic campaigns, across social and digital platforms. Experience with OOH and experiential thinking would be a nice to have.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Understanding in attracting influencers through outreach
- Creating engaging social posts (including design and execution)
- Calendar management ideation
- Live programming
- Content strategy
- Ability to create social media campaigns around existing TVC’s and ATL campaigns, that extend the interaction between brand and audience
Skills and Experience:
- Excellent knowledge and creative skills for gaming / social media / live streaming / entertainment
- Strong conceptualising and strategy skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 5+ years experience in producing/project management for social media work in agency
- 2+ years experience in social media creative development and strategy
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Adobe Suite (review and check etc. to basic level)
- 2:1 or higher degree in a relevant field preferred
Our Maverick brand is based upon three things; being creative, building great relationships and “making it happen” – please apply with your C.V. and a cover letter explaining in 200 words (or less) how you demonstrate these three qualities in what you’ve achieved so far in your career.
Please send all applications to firstname.lastname@example.org with the headline “I’m your next Social Creative!”