Title: Creative Designer (North America)
Salary: Competitive & DOE
Location: North America & Canada (Remote working)
Are you a Creative Designer looking for a great job in an award-winning studio? Read on…
Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere it’s appreciated and developed?
Got great technical skills and need a place that will allow you to progress and use them?
Excited about working on Trailers, TV Ads, Design, VR and more for Video Games and Film?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
As a Creative Designer at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the games/entertainment industry. You will be encouraged to take projects on and own them, from briefing and concepts through to editing, motion graphics, artwork, animation, sound design, etc.
As part of your role, you will be expected to:
- Deliver outstanding video game advertising content (trailers, cinematics, TV spots, artwork, digital, social and more).
- Get immersed in the client brief and the Maverick creative treatment.
- Contribute to proposals – style of editing, references, sequences to be captured/shot, storyboards, graphics, music choice, sound, production/logistic notes etc.
- Improve the quality of creative output delivered at every stage of the process.
- Collaborate on the creative development process - harnessing Maverick’s creative skills, insights and enthusiasm and apply these into our briefs, creative projects and thinking.
Skills & Experience:
- Great examples of creative work in motion graphics, editing, animation, design etc.
- Experience in Adobe Creative Suite - specifically After Effects and Premiere.
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to provide a polished presentation.
- Confidence to pick up and learn a range of software, technology and creative disciplines.
- Interest in advertising, video games and filmed entertainment.
- General 3D Animation skills/experience is particularly desirable!
Email your CV and showreel with the subject “I’m Maverick’s new Creative Designer!” to firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure you show us or link us to the work/portfolio/showreel that best illustrates your suitability to this role.
Recent graduates welcome to apply!