Are you an experienced Motion Graphics Creative looking for a great job in an award-winning studio, working in video games advertising? Read on…
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
At Maverick, we know a diverse workforce only elevates the great work we do. As such, we are an equal opportunities employer, and we take diversity and inclusion seriously.
If you would like more information on how this role could be good fit (or could be adapted to fit) your personal circumstances, get in touch!
Are you a Motion Creative looking for a great job in an award-winning agency?
Got an outstanding portfolio and want to be somewhere it’s appreciated and developed?
Got great 2D, 3D and editing skills and need a place that will allow you to progress and use them?
Excited about working on Trailers, TV Ads, Design, VR and more for Video Games?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
As a Motion Creative at Maverick, you will be given the opportunity to work with some of the biggest brands in the videogames/entertainment industry. You will be encouraged to take projects on and own them, from briefing, concepting through to editing, motion graphics, animation, etc. At Maverick you will really be able to develop your skills and get hands-on experience in projects big and small, working with clients such as EA, Pokémon, Square Enix and Bandai Namco to mention but a few.
Skills & Experience:
- Great showreel of creative work.
- Strong work ethic with high attention to detail and ability to provide polished work.
- Confidence to pick up and learn a range of software, technology and creative disciplines
- Cinema 4D with Redshift
- Adobe Suite to a high level, including Premiere.
- Significant understanding of creative production and post processes for 3D, 2D and editing
- 3D & Video post-production media management
- Genuine enthusiasm for advertising, video games and filmed entertainment.