This scheme closes at the end of the day on Monday 24th January 2022
Are you a New Talent Creative looking for a great job in an award-winning studio? Read on…
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we’ve been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
At Maverick, we know a diverse workforce only elevates the great work we do. As such, we are an equal opportunities employer and we take diversity and inclusion seriously.
If you would like more information on how this role could be good fit (or could be adapted to fit) your personal circumstances, get in touch!
To learn, hands-on how to operate as a Creative working within the world of video games advertising, at an agency at the top of their game.
Working alongside Maverick’s creative team you will get the opportunity to ideate on client briefs, understand and try out the different roles within the department through dedicated training / shadowing sessions and learn about how the Creative, Production and Business Development departments work together to creative world-class video games advertising
What will you be doing?
- Working with your creative mentor on live projects in a fast-paced environment
- Spending time meeting all members of the creative team and understanding their roles
- Have shadowing time with each department at Maverick
- Learning more about Maverick’s clients, their communities and work
- Joining department meetings to see first-hand the jobs ongoing
- Delivering ‘tell me’ presentations each month to share your work and key things you’ve learned
- Make it Maverick; Be Creative and Make It Happen!
Skills and Experience:
- Genuine interest in creative ideation, scripting, storytelling and editing
- An interest in gaming is not mandatory but always helps!
In any medium you like make an ANONYMOUS creative advert that in 60 seconds or less, show why you'd be a great addition to our creative team using this month's theme: