Are you an experienced Producer & Account Handler looking for a significant role in an award-winning studio?
If so, we need to hear from you.
Maverick by name, maverick by nature. For a quarter-century, we have been creating trail-blazing & award-winning work for the world’s most prestigious games publishers, developers, and brands. Our top-notch team of creatives, designers and producers are always ahead of the game, ready to take clients to the next level.
At Maverick, we know a diverse workforce only elevates the great work we do. As such, we are an equal opportunities employer and we take diversity and inclusion seriously.
If you would like more information on how this role could be good fit (or could be adapted to fit) your personal circumstances, get in touch!
- Do you have a can-do attitude?
- Are you driven to deliver to schedules and budgets in a timely manner?
- Do you have a high attention to detail?
- Are you dependable and conscientious?
- Are you confident in procurement and sourcing freelance production and post production staff and facilities?
- Excited about working on trailers, TV Ads, design, social and more for video games?
If so, this could be the ideal opportunity for you!
Work with Clients and Maverick teams to take briefs, communicate feedback and build great relationships.
Plan and oversee all stages of the production process ensuring projects are delivered to the best of our creative abilities, on time, to specification and on budget.
Keep clients and internal departments fully informed at all times, up to date with projects and happy with all aspects of our service through regular contact.
To deliver good value to the client and profits to Maverick by delivering a competitive, reliable and consistently high level of creative production.
- Developing relationships with clients to identify projects and opportunities to add value and help clients achieve their goals.
- Present Maverick to clients – create presentations and pitch documents in order to pitch projects and sell the whole range of Maverick’s services.
- Communicate the requirements of client projects, ensuring these are clearly identified in written briefs. Take and give project feedback throughout the project ensuring comprehensive debriefs take place with the client upon completion of projects.
- Source creative talent options and decide on the best creative and production approach to achieve the brief.
- Create project budgets and schedules to ensure we achieve benchmarks and deliver a high quality result.
- Ensure accurate internal project reporting and administration on projects.
- Build strong relationships with suppliers, engaging them so that they are motivated to deliver high quality results for Maverick’s clients.
- Improve our understanding of clients, the market and the effectiveness of the work we do beyond the life of the current project’s delivery.
- Increase the scope of projects and of our work with clients at every opportunity. Share insights from clients back to Maverick and present new ideas etc. to clients.
- Contribute to Maverick's Marketing and Business Development, attend industry events and client entertaining.
Skills and Experience:
- Broad Experience in Producing/Project Management/Account Handling in Prod Co or Agency,
- Broad Experience in Post Production/Animation or videogames environment.
- Confident experience with Client Handling
- Good computer skills – Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Adobe Suite (review and check etc. to basic level).
- Client facing, liaising experience
Check out how to apply below!